Carer Positive is a Scottish Government initiative, developed with the support of a strong partnership between private, public and voluntary sector organisations in Scotland.
Carers Scotland have been administering the Carer Positive awards and supporting employers since it was launched during Carers Week in June 2014.
We raise awareness of the challenges facing working carers, and encourage employers to understand the business benefits of supporting those staff.
How we can help you
Our team provides free information, support and advice to organisations across Scotland who want to develop support for staff with caring responsibilities. We can:
• Provide face to face or telephone support
• Take you through the awards framework and criteria
• Provide resources and best practice examples
• Come to your workplace to talk to you and your staff
• Put you in touch with other employers to learn and share experiences
• Input to events, exhibitions and focus group discussions
• Contribute articles, blogs and discussion pieces